Sharing is caring and y’all know that shopping is my happy place. I love finding new and interesting things, but don’t always have the time to write a full blog post on everything. So, this year I’ve decided to do “What I’m loving right now.” A few things every couple of weeks or so that I’m obsessed with at the moment. From mascara to music, fashion to fitness and everything in between… here’s what I’m loving right now!
1. An exclusive for the Holiday 2020 Collection–Les Chaînes d’Or de Chanel Beauty illuminating blush. One swipe leaves the perfect bronzy rose-gold glow. Get it before it’s gone!
2. Hand beaded turbans from Maryjane Claverol turn any hair day into a great one. Perfect for your next zoom meeting.
3. Untamed by Gelnnon Doyle I finally found some time to read this during the holidays and it was so funny and relatable. I had lots of laugh out loud moments.
4. Barista Warrior French Press. If you’re a coffee snob like me than making the perfect cup is important. This has a thermometer on top for the perfect temperature brew and stays hot for over an hour.
5. I’m old school and still like to use a bound planner instead or my computer. Papier has the most beautiful planners for 2021. The prints are just magical, with quality paper and you can customize to add your name or whatever you like on the front.
6. The new Neo-Nude Foundation from Armani Beauty is the perfect invisible makeup. An ultra-lightweight, skincare-infused foundation that delivers a natural healthy-looking glow, all-day hydration, with light-buildable coverage. It’s ultimate for that no makeup makeup look.