1. Material Kitchen’s The Trio of Knives set and stand. Knives make a huge difference in easy prep, but you really don’t need a 12 pc set The Almost 4” Knife, The Serrated 6” Knife, and The 8” Knife all offer the same superior strength, resilience to corrosion, and razor sharp performance that practically does all the cutting, slicing, and dicing for you. All you really need to prepare any meal and it looks great in your kitchen too.
The perfect display for your new knives? Add The Stand, which magnetically holds 6-8 knives.
2. I love a great maxi dress but this season I am feeling all of the printed jumpsuits like this Mixed Scarves Jumpsuit I recently scooped up from Farm Rio …clothes that make you smile!
3. The limited edition Black Magic, Coming 2 America palettes from Uoma Beauty are amazing and the perfect pops of color for spring. There are 4 collections each named for an African Queen. It’s all about the eyes these days so I went with the Royal Heritage Collection and can’t wait to play around with these beautiful colors for Spring/Summer.
4. Ok so, if you have a small waist and larger assets 🙂 then these Instant Button Waist Band Tighteners are a life saver. If you can’t make it to the tailor or just need a quick nip in the waist you can pop them onto any pair of pants and they look just like a button. Avilable on Amazon.
5. Spring nails are a quick way to bring the happy but not all designs are created equal. I’m obsessed with Marche nails. Every month the feature the most amazing designs or you can work with them to create your own.
6. I finally got around to reading In Five Years by Rebecca Serle and I wish I had done it sooner. In Five Years is an unforgettable love story, but it is not the one you’re expecting.